Quotations and Services
- Quotations valid for 3 months.
- Window Cleaning: We provide 6 weekly or one-off window cleans.
- A window clean will include a window or door glass, frame, sill, and sash made of wood, aluminum, steel or UPVC. Conservatory windows included unless otherwise stated. (A conservatory roof is a separate job; a quote can be arranged).
- Other services quoted individually.
- Paint, varnish, lime scale, mastic, cement mortar, glue, labels, or other building products cannot be removed as a standard window clean but can be arranged at a separate cost. Customer to advise when booking services.
- Gutter clearance: clears the debris from inside the gutter, it does not include the removal, repair, or replacement of any part of the gutter or downpipes.
- Gutter clean: includes the gutter, downpipes, soffits, and fascia.
- Conservatory clean: consists of conservatory roof clean and windows including conservatory gutters and finials.
Prior to cleaning
- We will send out a text message at 5.30pm on the evening before your clean.
- We make time and space in our schedule for you therefore if you wish to postpone your clean contact the office on 01249 400500 (the office will be closed at this time but please leave a message as we will pick it up at 7.30am), text 07515359432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 7.30am on the day of the clean.
- Any cancellations/postponements after 7.30am will be charged at the full price as it is too late for us to fill your cleaning slot.
- If you need to postpone your clean, your rearranged clean must be within 5 working days otherwise it will revert to your next scheduled clean.
- We will endeavour to clean on the notified day, although on occasions due to unexpected circumstances we reserve the right to alter the day.
- Windows are cleaned at the customer’s own risk ensuring that windows/gutters are structurally sound and do not leak prior to cleaning and must advise WindowPayne Local of any defects.
On day of cleaning
- Full access is required on the day, we are unable to move any obstacles which may inhibit cleaning or unlock gates.
- All windows and vents must be closed before cleaning, any open windows which cannot be closed will not be cleaned.
- Should full access not be available, or windows not closed we reserve the right to charge 100% of the scheduled clean price.
- We will not clean any windows, gutters, or surfaces we consider to be inaccessible or unsafe on the day of the clean.
- All surfaces cleaned with Pure water will be left to dry naturally.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed as we will reclean any window/gutter which we recognise as unsatisfactory within 2 working days of the clean. Customer should call the office on 01249 400500 or email email@example.com to advise if not satisfied within 24 hours of the clean.
Termination of contract
- If for any reason you should wish to cancel our services, please call the office on 01249 400500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a final payment will be taken.
- We reserve the right to terminate your cleaning account without notice.
- Cancelled accounts will not qualify for any introductory offer if the account is reopened.
Pricing and Payments
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate unless specified otherwise.
- Payments are made by monthly Direct Debit (minimum of 3 monthly payments)
- If you postpone a clean, which cannot be done in the next 5 working days, and the period between cleans is more than 12 weeks, your next clean will incur an extra charge.
- WindowPayne Local services may not be provided if payments are outstanding on the account.
- In the event of a dispute, it is the customer’s responsibility to prove that payment has been made in full.
- We reserve the right to make late payment charges and to recover any costs incurred in debt recovery.
- We reserve the right to make a surcharge in the case of exceptionally dirty windows – we will contact you for agreement prior to cleaning.
- By continuing with our services, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
Registered Address & Contact
Stockham Marsh Farm
Wilts SN15 3NL
Tel: 01249 400500